Studying the Wealthy
Use OPM (Other People’s Money) in a sentence.
- About 2 in 3 couples under the age of 35 who live in $1M homes are part of the OPM segment.
- Our government is like the spoiled economically dependent adult child who is never satisfied no matter how much OPM it receives.
- Those who receive OPM tend to purchase higher priced suits, watches, cars and homes than those in the same age and income cohort.
- Nearly one-half (45%) of OPM from millionaire grandparents subsidized private school tuition for the grandchildren.
- People who spend OPM tend to be relatively insensitive to the variations in the price of products and services that they purhcase.
- The most popular word among OPM recipients is : MORE
- There is a strong inverse correlation between money saved and money received in the form of OPM.
- NYC’s Manhattan has the highest geographic concentration of household’s whose lifestyles are heavily supported by OPM.
- People tend to spend OPM in an imprudent fashion.